The notion of breath It has several uses. The first meaning mentioned by the Royal Spanish Academy (RAE ) in your dictionary refers to exhaling air . For example: “I ran so much that I ran out of breath”, "What have you eaten? You have bad breath", "The French runner managed to complete the marathon with the last breath".
Usually, the breath specifically refers to air what comes out by mouth . When this air has a smell that is unpleasant, we talk about bad breath . The disorder, also called halitosis , is usually linked to poor oral hygiene, although it can also be due to various diseases.
Tips to avoid bad breath
The consumption of foods with a strong smell, the intake of alcoholic beverages (wine, beer, etc.) and smoking are other factors that can cause a person have bad breath That is why it is important to follow a series of tips to avoid this unpleasant and uncomfortable disorder, especially in environments such as the office or the faculty:
* avoid foods such as onion, coffee, garlic, cheese, sweets and spicy sausages. It is not about never consuming them, but about doing so spacedly and, above all, away from the moments of greatest social exposure;
* Bring a toothbrush everywhere to use it after each meal, wherever we are. This recommendation is one of the most important, and it applies to all people, regardless of breath problems, as it represents an indispensable hygiene practice for the health of the mouth in general;
* Saliva secretion is very necessary to fight bad breath-related bacteria, and to promote this process it is important to drink a lot Water ;
* For those who dare to make the decision to avoid products of animal origin, the vegetarianism It is a solution to most digestive problems, including bad breath;
* chewing sugar-free gum, which promotes salivation and is also good for removing food debris when the toothbrush is not within our reach;
* try not to consume very fibrous or slightly damp foods, and replace them with uncooked vegetable salads;
* Do not spend long periods of time without eating any food. If we want to take care of the figure, we can always resort to a fruit , such as being an apple, or a vegetable, like a carrot, to calm anxiety and promote salivation.
Home remedies for halitosis
* use a toothpaste that has chlorophyll among its ingredients;
* consume candies from mint ;
* before breakfast, eat a yellow peach;
* When bad breath arises from an inflammation of the gums, it is recommended to rinse the mouth with a mixture of red sage (two tablespoons) and water (half a liter), which should be boiled, let stand for 20 minutes and strain before using;
* Mix sprigs of parsley and cloves in two cups of water, and bring to a boil. Strain and use as a mouthwash a couple of times a day.
The concept of encouragement, on the other hand, usually refers to the Energy , he impulse or the value : "I have no breath to keep fighting", "The young man took a breath and jumped into the void", "I admire the encouragement you have to overcome the problems".
Considered as energy or force , the breath is something that is tried to transmit or spread through words or gestures. If a young man is nervous because he must take a very important test, his parents can encourage him to reassure him. A football team, on the other hand, can receive encouragement from supporters by singing and shouting. It is understood that breath is a kind of incentive or incentive to redouble efforts.