The indiscipline is the absence of discipline : instruction or moral doctrine. Usually the idea of indiscipline is associated with the violation of the rules or to not respect orders or instructions .
For example: "The technical director decided to remove the young striker from the team due to an indiscipline", “When I was a kid, I was always punished for indiscipline at school”, “The social indiscipline is notorious: in this country nobody respects the rules ”.
The idea of indiscipline usually appears in the field of education . Students must obey teachers and must respect the internal regulations of educational institutions. When they do not comply with these precepts, they commit acts of indiscipline that can be punished in different ways. The most serious indiscipline can even lead to the expulsion of the student.
In school, indiscipline can arise for many different reasons, among which are the following:
* poor strategies to capture interest and Attention in class;
* lack of understanding of the explanations;
* frustration at the failure of an exam or the repetition of the course;
* negative influence by one or more students with unfortunate realities in their homes (cases of family violence, absent parents, etc.);
* lack of self-confidence in the teacher to demand compliance with the rules and maintain order in the class, especially in the case of challenging students who constantly seek the limits of their tolerance ;
* affective problems such as low self-esteem due to intellectual, physical or social issues that the student channels through incorrect behaviors;
* particular learning difficulties of a student that prevent him from concentrating, retaining knowledge or exposing them in exams.
Any educational center that prides itself on adopting an open and balanced position when developing its strategies recognizes that indiscipline does not arise exclusively from students, but that teachers may be as much or more responsible than they are. For example, it is known that the teacher's personality can directly influence the problems of conduct . Another essential factor is its organizational capacity: to avoid boredom and incursion into indiscipline it is essential to keep the student interested in the subjects taught, and this is achieved with a fusion of teaching and inventiveness.
The indiscipline also appears in the Sport teams . The coach or technical director is responsible for managing a squad : the players, therefore, are obliged to respect that hierarchical relationship. Suppose, in the middle of a tournament, the DT prohibits players from going out at night. However, an athlete does not comply with the indication and returns the next day in a drunken state. The coach, in the face of this indiscipline, makes the decision to suspend the player for three games, in the meantime forcing him to train with the minor divisions (formative or youth).
In a jail Meanwhile, acts of indiscipline are prohibited. When an inmate does not comply with any of the rules, he is punished by the prison authorities. Both the rules and the consequences of their breach can vary greatly from one facility to another, largely because of the laws of the country to which they belong.
The indiscipline in prison can have serious consequences on a physical, mental or both level. While it is not correct to deny the impact that a beating can have on an inmate, many of those who have also experienced isolation in retaliation they think this is even worse. The world's most advanced penitentiary systems are committed to a series of strategies that allow inmates to understand and repair their mistakes, form themselves to start a new life away from crime; In this plan, violence has no place.