The pear is a fruit edible that comes from Pyrus communis , a tree that is known colloquially as common pear . There are, however, many kinds of pears, which are produced by other trees of the genus Pyrus .
For example: “I love the burgundy pears my grandmother prepares”, "I'm going to make a fruit salad with apple, banana, orange, pineapple and pear", “Pear juice is very healthy”.
From flavor highly appreciated, the pear is a popular food because it provides few calories and has several vitamins (TO , B1 , C and others) that help take care of the skin , fortify muscles and protect various devices and systems of the body. Pears also feature match , potassium , cobra , calcium and other minerals.
One of the most usual ways to eat pear is when it comes to dessert . In this case, the pear is ingested raw, usually without its shell. It is possible, on the other hand, to use pears to prepare jellies and compotes .
With pears, on the other hand, you can make a drink with alcohol known as perada . This pear cider, usually consumed in United Kingdom and France , is developed by fermenting the fruit juice.
Certain devices used to eject air or a liquid is also called pear, because they share the same shape as fruit. When the most bulky part is squeezed, the pear content is thrown outside.
In some countries, finally, the term pear is synonymous with chin : "Santiago fell and scratched the pear".
Eating a pear a day can make a big difference in our Health . Let's look at some of the beneficial properties of this fruit:
* Reduces the risk of cancer colon (thanks to its fiber content, which tends to lodge in bile acid, a substance that excessively increases the risk of Cancer in the intestine), gastric (due to the action of its phytonutrients) and esophagus (as revealed by an important scientific study of which about half a million people participated);
* improves intestinal health and stimulates digestion . Thanks to the fleshy and fibrous consistency of the pear, one serving per day can help us considerably improve the Digestive process and provide us with almost 20% of the ideal amount of fiber per day, which facilitates the passage of food through the intestinal tract. It also promotes the secretion of gastric juices, regulates bowel movements and reduces the chances of diarrhea and constipation;
* reduces blood pressure due to the vasodilator action of potassium , which enjoys this fruit in large quantities. Consequently, the pear also helps reduce tension, preventing clots from forming, and increasing blood flow throughout the body, providing oxygen to the organs and increasing their effectiveness. It should be mentioned that blood pressure can lead to cardiovascular diseases such as arteriosclerosis, strokes and heart attacks;
* is ideal for weight loss , something that makes her especially attractive on the eve of summer. While certain fruits contain many calories, this is not the case with pear, which barely exceeds 100 (5% of the recommended value per day for healthy eating). One of the secrets lies in the fiber, which quickly generates a feeling of satiety ;
* contributes to tissue repair . Through vitamin C, the pear acts in the synthesis of new tissue of cellular structures and various organs, keeping the body's metabolism ready and guaranteeing its proper functioning;
* strengthens the immune system , thanks to the action of the vitamin C and antioxidants. To avoid or treat the flu or the common cold, among other minor disorders, pear is an ideal food.